Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sleepin' w/ hurts inside me

When my husband was arrived from work last night,,,I felt dissapointed beyond my expectation,I thought he arrived home with a smile in his face but beyond that,there's a madness inside him when he start stepping the main door and when he noticed that the main door is not closed all the way...i tried to explain him but he never listen to me.Seems everythings wrong inside the house,he blamed it to me.Why? coz I'm the only person usually left at home?why not trying to be fair...not doing inside the house to make him piss off but to make him happy.Why not trying to listen both sides?coz he think he's always right?and thats what really upsets on me not respecting my explanation.So I start lying in bed with tears in my eyes,though he bids me goodnight and the inspiring words of I LOVE U...Well I realized,that sometimes we're not in good mood that even for a simple reason that drives us crazy,so I understand maybe hubby is tired from work or there's a little stress behind and we're both now in good mood....Cheers!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment