Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, December 4, 2009

EvEn!nG s!CkNeSS

 One last evening my hubby woke me up when my parasomnia working,or in other words sleep talking,,,it is when the person talks out loud while he or she is sleeping,,,,and this is happen for me a number of times especially when I'm fall asleep and my hubby who are listening might not be able to understand what I am saying...My sleep talking occur when I get stress and tired in the daytime and gives me reason to fall asleep during the night.Sometimes sleep talking is a feature of sleep disorders,some sleep behavior disorder is sleepwalking,night terrors and sleep related eating disorders,I'm so thankful being a talker only rather than walking in the middle of the night....whewwww what a scary huh!!!But as they said sleep talker is harmless and no need to take it seriously coz even though children talk in their sleep and this usually happen for adults,so it means I'm quite young still of having this sleep disorder lol....there's some speculation that sleep talker is a hereditary....but anyway I dont have any reason to be ashamed being a sleep talker or it might even make me a celebrity if someone viewed me some interesting and admiring talks when I am sleeping...hehehe!!!So best way to keep being not a sleep talker is eliminate or do ur best to avoid stress during the day,to try madiation or other relaxation techniques or to have someone wake u up when u start talking.Exciting lol!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment