Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, December 10, 2009

IdEa of tH!s X'mas!!!

    Me n hubby's idea this perfect Christmas is to spend it to someone we loved.Since now, I'm working on my Mom in law's sliding photo frame,uploading a bunch of photos from old to recent pics from us, as our simple remembrance to her,since she's living alone without the presence of her kids.I do painting too for my husband's cousin which is a picture of a big eagle,it's a lot of work though and it takes time to finish but I made it yesterday,I perfectly done it.We're wrapping presents for my closed friends in the church too,though simple but its worth and meaningful.Then Me and hubby had a conversation earlier this morning if how much money we gonna spend to my family back in the Philippines,beside cards that we gonna sent them last sunday,but I let him to decide according to His heart....for this simple idea we can make others happy,,,"coz the more we give the more we received".Giving is not an obligation,but it comes from our hearts,,,we're not giving because we're asking in returned,but we're giving coz we love them.     

No comments:

Post a Comment