Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's A sAd Sa2rday!!!


     Me and hubby woke up very early today for our church time...I didn't get up early coz I was not supposed to go in the church today coz I'm planning to attend party invitation,but hubby seems excited for this Sabbath spending his time to GOD rather than staying at home and relax,He take a shower shortly and lift my hands to get up and take a shower after him.But before we headed going to church,we passed by at the post office just to mail my Christmas cards for my family back in the philippines, but were not lucky because the office still closed until at nine in the morning,so I told my husband to make it on monday and were headed going to church already,,,I still thankful that I spent my time in the church today, though I missed the party coz hubby love the topic where we gonna be in the bible study.I stayed in the church today for our singing rehearsal coz according to our trainor we're gonna be singing next sabbath in the church,so I stayed for our lunch with my filipino friend together,were hanging out together and talking funny that made me wonder why he made me laugh too much today,because he left and leaving happy moment with me?He told me that he made me laugh coz he's planning to move in California this week,just to get his licensed being a nurse,don't know if he'll be back or he gonna stay there forever for his carrier,but anyway...this is life people come and go!!!the important is we know how to value the friendship we had each other and treasure the memories we've shared for the short moments we've done...Bye friend I'll be missing you!!!       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sha na add na taka. Pag butang ug tagboard para maka leave ug messages ang imong mga fans, CHAR!
    Sorry kaayo wa gyod ko kahigayon ug tawag nimo, bz kaayo ang kinabuhi sa pobre karong panahona. See u puhon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ler,sorry now lng ko nkabantay sa imong comments ky kani laging di pko kamao kaau naningkamot pa tawon ko ug explore pra sa development skong blog.By the way asa man mkita ng tag board?ok ra ler oi I understand.Amping n gudluck sa inyong exam see yahh puhon.

    ReplyDelete