Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's a Sad w0NderfUL dAy!!!

This is Pastor Burton's face during his sick moments of Cancer
            And this is our last choir visit  b4 he passed away...
                              Condolence to the Burton Family  




        M0rning every0ne!!!yayyy...it's a wonderful morning today,as I glanced at the window the sun now start smiling,he let me smile and sing... keep smiling,keep shining knowing that ur always count on me for sure thats what friends are for lol,thank u sun, u helped me keep warm today...but behind this wonderful day it turns me blue coz I got a phone call from our Pastor in the Golden Seventh Day Adventist Church and letting me know that one of our Pastor in the church passed away this morning at exactly 10,I don't have enough information yet but they're gonna be inform me later on if when is the funeral service schedule.Goodbye to u Pastor Burton,U can now rest eternally with GOD where there is no more night,no more pain,no more tears,and nor crying again...God in heaven prepared a mansions for u and live in the light of the risen lamb.U can never live with us here in earth anymore but we can live together in heaven soon.May u rest in peace with GOD,we loved u and we'll be missing U.


No comments:

Post a Comment