Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's a fAm!ly sAD X'maS!!!

        Earlier today,,,as I about to start doing my household chores...my phone rang when I was in the bathroom and as I checked it out,my Aunt from canada is calling and letting me know that my Auncle Edward passed away this morning,it's my dad sister's husband.Auncle Edward is known to be a very quite guy with a generous heart,as I knew that his having a heart failure since I was a kid...but to make him live and stay longer in this earth, Doctors replace his real heart to artificial to helP him fight the battle of life to stay longer with his family....but due to his age,sick gets more worsen until my Auntie decided him to bring it to the home care so someone can watch over Uncle Edward from time to time he needs medication,coz Auntie don't have enough time to look and manage everything,working everyday,taking care of the kids and look over the house.But Auncle Edward's life ended today,God choosen to take Auncle Edward today,but I knew GOD had a purpose for everything,maybe he take Auncle earlier rather than he suffered longer to make more hurt for the family.As of now, I dont have enough info yet coz my Aunt Helen wants to be alone and she dont accept phone calls.Wish I can fly over to my Auncle's burial for the last time but its really hard in my side yet,but I wanted to extend my Condolence to everyone of my family in Canada.Have A peaceful rest Auncle Edward We love u so much and we'll be missing U.   

No comments:

Post a Comment