Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My REal Dr!Nk Ch0c0late ( Sikwati )


      Hi good morning everyone!!!just woke up in bed here,have u hear a real native chocolate made in Pinas? which we called it Tabliya or ( Cacao Tablet ) is made from REAL PHILIPPINE PURE CACAO without any added ingredients.The tabliya is beaten/whisked to the max to make a frotty,hot chocolate drink  called sikwati.Sikwati is one of my favorite beverages in the philippines.I use to have this every  morning with regular bread called Pandesal or a common recipe called Champorado that made my meal full of energy....where I can't replace it to any other kind of drinks here in the states,for me this is the best with no preservatives at all.I'm so lucky that one of my friend from Pinas gave me a pieces of chocolate few days ago,where I make it today as my drink instead of drinking Cappucino as my usual drink here in the states.I missed tabliya having it every morning but its really hard to find real tabliya here,wish they have it here in the States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment