Make your Twitter pop with Free Twitter Backgrounds
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, December 4, 2009

WhAt fR!eNDS r 4...


  Hey!!!sorry guys this is my first day of blogging...its quite confusing yet exciting...this helps me a lot in growing my ability how to communicate people in some other places.I've been here the states more than a month ago so life kind of boring,missing family in Pinas...huhuhu!!!I'm still yet working for my adjustment of status as a permanent residence and getting working permit to start with...I'd like to thank all my newly friends here in the States for encouraging me how to do blogging in order to enjoy myself and to widen my idea through writting different topics that comes out in my mind.So thank u so much guys,,,for all the help n support just to be a part of ur mind stressing work lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment